Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Highlights of Big Little Lies Season 1 Episode 6


***Very Limited Spoiler Included



Wow, just wow! I really like this series, I never read the book, but the show is very well put together. This episode is my favorite, so far, because of the realness, I got from it.
                                             (Image source:http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/03/28/ratings-hbos-big-little-lies-climbs-another-high/)

That dinner scene was fantastic! When Madeline puked all over the table and on Bonnie, I almost cracked a rib laughing. I, however, would have slapped her.

Madeline is always a little bit cooky no-nonsense woman, who is not afraid to speak her mind. What really touched me in this series it the effort that she puts into relating to her daughter and trying to get her to reframe from making a detrimental decision. The fact that she was able to share her own personal mistake and drive home the fact that no one is perfect, especially her, was very touching and I applaud her guts.

Jane finally stood up to Renata and scratched that crazy woman in the face. That was a great scene. However, I like the fact that Jane was a big enough person to go and apologized. Renata while appearing gracious was fake as hell. She has something up her sleeve!! All will be revealed soon.
The dysfunction continues to progress between Perry and Celeste. While from the outside this couple appears to be perfect but they are really messed up and abusive to each other. In one of their scuffles Perry and grab Celeste's hair, and she used a tennis bat hit him where it counts, and he wound up with a broken urethra in two places. In my opinion, he had it coming!! Celeste also took the advice of her counselor and rented a secret apartment but does she have the guts to leave her very charming, very abusive maniac husband? That is yet to be seen.

That's all Folks. Check back next week for episode 7 highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Novice by Taran Matharu: Short Review

Hello guys, So I was very excited about reading The Novice, and I liked what I knew about the plotline. Honestly, another driving factor...