Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Currently Reading: The Trials Of Apollo

So I just finished reading The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, and I really ended up liking it after a very slow start and after putting it down a few times. Unfortunately, I don't have the rest of the books in the series yet, so my next read is The Trials of Apollo Book by Rick Riordan. Never read any of his books before, but I heard good things about this series on booktube, so I will give it shot.


The after than I plan on reading Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia 


What are you guys currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Novice by Taran Matharu: Short Review

Hello guys, So I was very excited about reading The Novice, and I liked what I knew about the plotline. Honestly, another driving factor...